Inis Meain Solid Rib-Knit Baby Alpaca-Silk Scarf Brown Men Accessories Scarves
Inis Meáin's scarf is made in Ireland of solid brown rib-knit baby alpaca-silk. This minimalist style pays homage to traditional workwear of local fisherman, a source of inspiration for the celebrated brand since its launch in 1976.
- 70”/178cm length x 8”/20cm width (approximately).
- Available in Brown.
- 80% baby alpaca, 20% silk.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Ireland.
About Inis Meain
Inis Meáin, located on the eponymous island off the coast of Ireland, employs descendants of the area’s storied textile-weaving families to produce its intricate sweaters and scarves. Combining forward-thinking designs with traditional knitwear techniques, the brand crafts each item completely by hand.
Men - Accessories - Scarves
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.