Inis Meain Striped Alpaca-Silk Beanie Brown Men Accessories Hats
Knit from brown alpaca-silk, Inis Meáin's beanie is detailed with red stitched vertical stripes. Founded in 1976, the celebrated Irish brand is regarded as one of the best knitwear makers in the world.
- Rib-knit cuff. Gathered crown.
- Available in Brown/Red.
- 80% baby alpaca, 20% silk.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Ireland.
About Inis Meain
Inis Meáin, located on the eponymous island off the coast of Ireland, employs descendants of the area’s storied textile-weaving families to produce its intricate sweaters and scarves. Combining forward-thinking designs with traditional knitwear techniques, the brand crafts each item completely by hand.
Men - Accessories - Hats
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.