Title of Work Hellespontus Dunes Silk Velvet Necktie Black Men Ties & Pocket Squares Neck
Handmade in New York City of black silk velvet, Title of Work's Hellespontus Dunes necktie is detailed with tonal beads and coils. Designed to resemble Hellas basin on planet Mars, this intricately textured tie is finished with a pewter charm debossed with designer Jonathan Meizler’s thumbprint tacked at the back.
- 2.5"/6.5cm width x 58.0"/147cm length.
- Keeper loop and bar tack at back.
- Available in Black.
- 100% wool.
- Spot clean.
- Made in U.S.
About Title of Work
Jonathan Meizler founded Title of Work, a collection of handcrafted men’s jewelry, in New York City in 2011. Working with rugged materials, including box chain, leather, and mesh, the designer turns bracelets, rings, and necklaces into architectural statement pieces. In addition, the brand produces an exclusive line of silk, cashmere, and wool ties embellished with stones and beads.
Men - Ties & Pocket Squares - Neck Ties
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.