Title of Work Open-Weave Silk Repp Necktie Black Men Ties & Pocket Squares Neck
Handmade in New York, Title of Work's necktie is crafted of black open-weave silk in a repp stripe pattern.
- 2.5"/6cm width x 58.0"/147cm length (approximately).
- Self-keeper, bar tack, thumbprint charm at back.
- Lined with silk satin.
- Available in Black.
- 100% silk.
- Dry clean.
- Made in U.S.
About Title of Work
Jonathan Meizler founded Title of Work, a collection of handcrafted men’s jewelry, in New York City in 2011. Working with rugged materials, including box chain, leather, and mesh, the designer turns bracelets, rings, and necklaces into architectural statement pieces. In addition, the brand produces an exclusive line of silk, cashmere, and wool ties embellished with stones and beads.
Men - Ties & Pocket Squares - Neck Ties
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.